CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, February 10, 2008

What's A Mother To Do?

I'm watching some tv, and for giggles decided to flip over to VH1 to see what was on. Turns out it was a commercial, but the cable display on the bottom of the screen read, "Flavor of Love 3: Casting Sp". My older child child reads it and out of nowhere says, "Great, more whores on tv".
I'm not sure if:
1) I should be shocked at his language, or
2) Be proud that he recognizes what money grubbing, back-stabbing, low-life, and just generally icky women they are.
Either way, I must say that I was laughing my ass off inside where he couldn't see it!

1 comments:

Front Porch Society said...

I would have died laughing if my child had said that!! Too funny!!
Sad to think, though, how true it is. More whores on tv. Our society is filled with so much garbage as it is, too bad tv has to follow suit.