CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

I love cooking, and cooking shows. I also get a big kick out of Tony Bourdain tearing certain "chefs" up one side and down the next. His show 'No Reservations" is a blast. He's eaten things I wouldn't go near, but there have also been several that I'd like to try.

I also love Rodeo, especially bull riding. Believe me, if it's on the tube, I will find it.

So imagine my conundrum this morning when bull riding and Tony were on at the same time! I was lucky, though. Tony was repeat. Bring on the bulls!!!!

6 comments:

Front Porch Society said...

I love watching the PBR, too!! Well, when I used to have real cable and a television....lol. Something about the power of a bull versus man....

Aza said...

Bull riding just came to our city a few days ago. A friend calls me up and says “Hey! I got you and Kojak tickets!” and then I was stuck…bull riding or fishing, oh the dilemma…fishing won out. We caught a ton o’ bream and fried them up while flipping between football and bull riding on tv.

Mrs. "Smith" said...

Oh, I understand your dilemma! Were you fishing off a boat or a pier? I love being out on the water...

Aza said...

Went to a friend’s dock on a reasonably sized pond. It’s a club of sorts that only active and retired police (and their families) can be members of. Sarge took Kojak and I out there a few weeks back to shoot and invited us back out to fish. They have a range, a ton of land to ride 4 wheelers around on and a really big pond (or somewhat small lake) to fish from. I can tell ya, there’s not an ounce of estrogen in the place. The fish are fed hotdogs (I wish I were kidding) so when you go fishing, you guessed it, you stick a chunk of hotdog on the hook and the fish go nuts. 18 keepers in 45 minutes all caught with the cheapest, nastiest hotdogs we could buy.

Mrs. "Smith" said...

I love it!!! It sounds like when we went camping and did some crawdad fishing. They loved the hot dogs, but didn't like the bologna we were told they go crazy for.

Officer "Smith" said...

Every time I walk past the cheap hot dogs now, I instantly think "CRAWDAD BAIT"!