CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Why?

This morning I'm rested after returning from my house sitting. I'm also very angry.
Cesar Laurean , who is suspected of killing a pregnant Maria Lauterbach, was arrested in western Mexico on Friday.
He raped Maria Lauterbach prior to this incident,she was 20, eight months pregnant, after forcing her to take money out of her bank.Then he lied and said she commited suicide by cutting her own throat. Nice story, except evidence indicates Lauterbach died of blunt force trauma to the head.
Good. I hope they deal with this piece of filth. Oh, but hold on. You see in order to get him back from Mexico, the district attorney for Onslow county agreed to not try to execute him. You see, Mexico won't send anyone back to the U.S. if the don't get assurance the person won't face the death penalty. Why are we letting another government tell ours how to deal with this? Especially one as corrupt as Mexico?
I hope this goes to trial. And I hope that the jury asks the judge if they can consider a death sentence, the judge says yes, and the scum is taken out of the gene pool.
Yes, these are harsh words. But what Cesar Laurean did was harsh also.

4 comments:

Front Porch Society said...

I agree. I do not think Mexico has any right telling us how to run our business - especially when it comes to dealing with criminals. They have enough of their own problems and no wonder....they are not serious about crime & punishment. I say we get the guy back and execute him as he so rightly deserves!

Officer "Smith" said...

They don't want to extradite one of our murderers if he faces the death penalty? Fine. Let them keep his sorry ass. We don't need him anyway.

Then, let's round up all of the illegal Mexicans we can find and send them all back.

Hey, Mexico! Keep him, and take your illegals back too.

If we really want him that badly, we'll find a way to bring him back, under the radar if'n y'all follow what I'm sayin'.

Front Porch Society said...

We could just go down there and "take care of" the bastard, if you know what I mean. ;)

Front Porch Society said...

New Kira story you just have to read!!! I just posted it.