CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, July 11, 2008

I Get It Now

"They're penguins, just wipe the oil off the white part and throw them back in" - from Speed Racer The Next Generation.

I understand why my Mom let us watch some of the cartoon we did. "Rocky and Bullwinkle" is a different show now I'm able to catch all the stuff I missed as a kid. There are some fabulous one-liners in some of the shows I let the boys watch. (Well, to tell the truth, I watch the shows with them). Mom and I used to have our "quality" afternoon time watching "Tiny Toons", now that show had some great lines in it as well.

I'd love to find "Danger Mouse" on tv again. That was a great show. Anyone care to share their favorites?

4 comments:

Not a Granny said...

We were just talking about this subject at work the other day.

Underdog was one of my favorites. Then of course Fractured FairyTales!

Mrs. "Smith" said...

I LOVED Fractured Fairy Tales!!!! I hadn't thought of that, thank you for reminding me.

Front Porch Society said...

Never had a tv til I was 7 yrs old but I loved Might Mouse! And Woody Woodpecker!

FroneAmy said...

ANIMANIACS. Hands down. Best cartoon ever, and even funnier when you watch it as an adult.

The old Looney Tunes cartoons are great, too.

I loved Danger Mouse too.

I'm really digging your blog, hope you don't mind if I add a link to you.