CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Wonder

...how those punk "protesters" would react to a store owner standing just inside of their shop filming them.

I must say how ironic it is that one of them was on the news carrying a sign saying "The streets aren't safe". Really, I mean, really. No shit, especially from morons like you and the "young brutha" who just wanted to express his anger by using his skateboard to break a window.

Go home, any point you wanted to make about the violence of others has been soured by the violence you have wrought.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

who yo baby daddy???

LOL...Im so done with it all !!!!!
Do you listen to Brian Susman on 560?? He was having a feild day last night!

Anonymous said...

I was going to type, "amen, sister" but now I can't stop laughing at sweet's comment, "who yo baby daddy".

It's so wrong it's funny.

Officer "Smith" said...

I believe the correct term is "babydaddy".

Front Porch Society said...

I so wish the thugging gangbangers would go the *uck home and leave people's stores and homes alone!!! Violence never solved anything. It just breeds more anger and injustice.

Anonymous said...

officer: LOl, you're right. We made it too smart sounding.

Berserk said...

I always figured that baby-daddy was hyphenated.