CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, June 16, 2008

Sweet Liquid Sanity

I got passes for the local waterpark for me, Snake, and Moose today. It took a bite out of my pocketbook, but it was necessary. So we're going to be headed out at least once a week. The boys have had, and will be going to swimming lessons, so they have some water skills. Snake is the better swimmer and I'll be staying close to Moose the whole time, so we should have a good time when we go.

The only issue I have is that parking is not included in the season pass, and we can't bring food in. I'm going to have to invest in a large bag, something big enough for towels...and sandwiches under the towel, fruit gummies, bananas, and a HUGE bottle of water. If I go with a friend of mine we can split the parking fee.

I know we're in a drought, and I'm doing my darnedest to save water, so I won't feel guilty about this. With my boys the feelings of calm and sanity are fleeting. While it's true money can't buy you love, it can buy waterpark passes and sunscreen. I'm looking forward to the liquid sanity.

I'll bet you were thinking I was going to post about something else! ;)

1 comments:

Front Porch Society said...

lol. Loved the post title! hehe!! ;) Sometimes ya gotta splurge a little to stay sane. Hope you all have a blast!