CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Words I Thought I'd Never Say

I was watching an episode of "Supermax",(a documentary about prisons), and they were interviewing a white prisoner. He was talking about how he had been a member of the Crips gang and then he started reading "literature" about "the movement". (And no, he wasn't talking about going poop!) This guy decides he's going to have to become a white supremacist. So he trades in one gang membership for another. He goes on to talk about how if he ever gets out he's going to have to be on the lookout for some kid making his way up in the Crips by trying to kill him. Turns out this guy was getting out in 5 months from the taping of this show.

All I could say was, "Dude, you were better off staying a Crip".

What?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Front Porch Society said...

What?!? You actually said that?!? haha!! Although, you were right on the comment you made....he was better just staying where he was at. Blood in. Blood out. Always has been and always will be. And the Crips will kill him, too.

Officer "Smith" said...

A White Supremacist Crip... there's a contradiction.

Front Porch Society said...

*snort* You got that right! lol.

TheBronze said...

Mrs S,

I don't know how this happened, but this is the first time I've visited your blog. Up until right now, I didn't realize you had one.

Sorry about that.

I guess I wasn't being a very good blog-neighbor...

Cheers!